- We provide high Quality competition
- We are Together as One Team
- We work in the spirit of Friendship and cooperation
- We believe in Respect and Fairness
- We are Democratic non-profit making organisation
- We support the Confederation strategy
- We support Clean sport
We are together as one team
WUKF is an open organisation and our key officers are here to help and support
- Members contribute to the fabric and future of our organisation
- We encourage membership feedback and dialogue
We provide high-quality competition
WUKF will continue to develop our events and innovate our competition arrangements.
- We will evolve and develop our referees and staff
- We will continue to professionalise our events and technology
We work in the spirit of friendship and cooperation
WUKF works to connect our members around the world in friendship and cooperation.
- Working together means we can achieve more than we can achieve alone
- We aim to build friendship across borders and organisations
We believe in respect and fairness
WUKF believes in the founding Budo principles of respect and fairness for everyone.
- We will treat everyone equally and fairly in our organisation
- Athletes, coaches, officials and supporters will treat each other with respect
We are a democratic non-profit making organisation
WUKF is a democratic organisation that serves to deliver the benefit of our members.
- Our structures and rules are transparent
- We are not-for-profit with the primary aim of adding benefit to our member federations
We support the confederation strategy
WUKF supports the autonomy of member federations and believes that collaboration and teamwork should be encouraged between members federations.
- Member Federations can affiliate to WUKF directly
- Member Federations are encouraged to cooperate where possible
We support clean sport
WUKF believes that cheating is fundamentally contrary to the spirit of sport, undermining the positive influence of sport on society.
- We believe in fair play
- We support WADA accreditation of our members across the World with local anti-doping agreements in place in member countries